Applicants submit yo-yo(s) they modified or made from scratch, and judges will observe, check and evaluate each entry.
Changes for this year
- All Applicants must register as MODS CONTEST participants and pay a Division Fee of JPY 3000.
- All yo-yos must be mailed and have arrived at the shipping address by July 31.
- Also, please e-mail us your theme, point, materials, production process and other details about your entry.
- All yo-yos will be photographed, measured and listed on the official web site.
- Special thanks to Yo-Yo Shop SPINGEAR. They will measure and take photos of the entries.
- All yo-yo entries will be judged at the contest venue and returned to the owner on the last day of the contest. If not, they will be returned by mail.
All yo-yos must be mailed and have arrived at the shipping address by July 31.
World Yo-Yo Contest MODS CONTEST
1-9-7 Sennin-cho, Hachioji, Tokyo, 193-0835 JAPAN, Phone: 81-42-629-9446
We cannot be responsible for any damage or loss from shipping/transportation. Please pack your yo-yo well and ship with a reliable carrier.
Please also send an e-mail to us with the following information at the same time as you ship. E-mail address: modsjudge (AT) iyyf.org
- Contestant Name:
- Shipping Carrier name and tracking number (if available):
- Yo-Yo Name:
- Theme, Point, Materials, Production Process and other details:
- Return Method: Receive at the Contest / Mail Back
- Return address: Name, Address, Zipcode/Postal Code, Phone):
It will a combination of judge’s evaluation and voting to determine the point.
Everyone who visit MODS Booth can vote.
Voting by Legends (more points than regular vote)
- Shinobu Konmoto
- Yuumi Shiga
- Tetsuya Hoshino
- Hideki Toho
- Ben McPhee (YoYoFactory)
- Stu Brown (Werrd)
- Ron Chan (C3yoyodesign)
(Last Update: 2015.8.6)