We are recruiting volunteer staff who can help support this big event.
If you are a contest organizer from your country, this is an especially good chance to see and learn how or what JYYF does for running a contest.
Here are some of the positions we are seeking staff for.
- Registration / Reception
- Help Desk / Guide
- Yo-Yo Teaching
The following positions require previous experience or professional knowledge of the work.
- Score Entering
Please submit your registration by July 15.
After this date, we cannot guarantee some of your staff benefits (ex. some free goods).
The detailed contest schedule will be announced later. Even if you cannot stay the whole time, we will coordinate around your schedule. Please feel free to let us know your request.
- If you are also competing we will schedule your tasks around that.
- Please obey and follow the organizer’s directions.
- We may decline your offer due to the capacity of positions or suitability of roles.
- Generally, we only accept staff applications from people 18 years old or older.
Transportation or Lodging Fees
We will not cover any costs for transportation or lodging.
However, there are some cases that we may cover those fully or partially.
- Free admission on the day(s) you participate as staff
- Free boxed lunch on the day(s) you participate as staff
- WYYC2015 Special Staff T-shirt
- WYYC2015 Special Staff Yo-Yo (Must volunteer for 2 or more days. Model may differ depending on your role or the number of days you volunteer.)