To register as a Contestant for the World Yo-Yo Contest 2015, please submit the Application Form below and pay the applicable Contestant Registration Fee and Division Fee(s).
Available payment methods: Credit Card, PayPal
Contestant Registration Fee
A Contestant Registration Fee is required of all contestants except for SpinTop and Mods Contest contestants. It includes admission to the entire event (all days). You do NOT need to buy a general admission ticket for yourself.
The price will increase as the event gets closer.
Until April 30 – JPY 4000 (Approx. USD $35) Until May 31 – JPY 7000 (Approx. USD $60) Until June 30 – JPY 10000 (Approx. USD $85) Until July 31 – JPY 13000 (Approx. USD $110)
- At the event – JPY 20000 (Approx. USD $170) (You will need to compete starting from the WildCard round, regardless of seed status)
If you are submitting a yo-yo to the Mods Contest without visiting the contest venue, or competing only in SpinTop, you do not need to pay the Contestant Registration Fee. Please see the price examples below for more clarity.
Note: You must submit your Contestant Registration Application AND complete your fee payment in order to qualify for the dated pricing listed above.
Yo-Yo Championship Divisions
JPY 6000 (Approx. USD $50) for each division
For the AP Division, if you are competing as a team, only the Representative Member needs to pay the Division Fee. All AP Contestants (including team members) must register and pay the Contestant Registration Fee before June 25. Otherwise, the submitted tryout video will not be sent to judges for evaluation.
Yo-Yo Non-Championship Events, SpinTop
JPY 3000 (Approx. USD $25) for each division
- WOMEN FREESTYLE
- OVER-40 FREESTYLE
- MODS CONTEST
TRICK X-IBITION is free to enter.
In the case that you need to add a Division at a later time, after you have already registered:
Please submit the same application form a second time, only selecting the new Division(s) you need to add. If you have already paid your Contestant Registration Fee, this time only pay the fee(s) for the added Division(s).
Assuming all payments are completed in April:
- Only 1A: JPY 4000 (Registration) + JPY 6000 (1A) = Total JPY 10000
- 1A & 4A: JPY 4000 (Registration) + JPY 6000 (1A) + JPY 6000 (4A) = Total JPY 16000
- AP as Solo/Team Rep.: JPY 4000 (Registration) + JPY 6000 (AP) = Total JPY 10000
- AP as Non-Representative Team Member: JPY 4000 (Registration) + JPY 0 (AP) = Total JPY 4000
- Only TRICK X-IBITION: 4000 (Registration) + JPY 0 (TRICK X-IBITION) = Total JPY 4000
- 1A and WOMEN FREESTYLE: JPY 4000 (Registration) + JPY 6000 (1A) + JPY 3000 (WOMEN FREESTYLE) = Total JPY 13000
- 1A and SPINTOP: JPY 4000 (Registration) + JPY 6000 (1A) + JPY 3000 (SPINTOP) = Total JPY 13000
- Only SPINTOP: JPY 3000 (SPINTOP) = Total JPY 3000 (In addition, you will need to purchase a General Admission Ticket)
- MODS Only and attending the contest (Option 1): JPY 4000 (Registration) + 3000 (MODS) = Total JPY 7000
- MODS Only and attending the contest (Option 2): JPY 3000 (MODS) = Total JPY 3000 (In addition, you will need to purchase a General Admission Ticket)
- MODS Only and NOT attending the contest: JPY 3000 (MODS) = Total JPY 3000
CONTESTANT REGISTRATION APPLICATION FORM
After you submit the application form, our Auto-Reply will send a link to direct you to the payment screen. Please check your e-mail. Payment must be made in order to complete your registration submission.
If you are using a Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, etc. e-mail account, it is possible that our auto reply e-mail may get caught by the junk/spam filter. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail after submitting this form, please be sure to check for it in your account’s junk/spam folder.
Pre-registration is now closed. We will accept at-the-event registration starting at 11am on Aug. 13.